Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Doll


I'm back - it has taken me a while to add another entry because I've been busy at work and at home.  I've also been wanting to start an illustration for a book contest, but I have been waiting for my Cintiq tablet from Wacom to arrive in the mail.  I had a false alarm yesterday in the mail room, but instead received a horse t-shirt.  I'll take a picture of that soon for all to enjoy.

So here is another fun woman - I call her the Doll because she whispered it in my ear.  (Does anyone read the actual texts?)  She may get updated if she asks me to.  But until I hear her sweet beautiful voice again, Lunesta is done.  Oh yeah, that's her first name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we read the text. Bitch, you crazy.

jude said...

Haha... as above!

I like her! She looks a lil drugged... has she been working late nights?

Mickey Mouse ears? :D